If you do not agree with any of these Terms of Service please do not use this site. By using this site or our services you will be deemed to have irrevocably agreed to these terms and conditions. Please note that these Terms of Service may be revised and reissued without notice at any time.
Services provided by Coinplace.pro might not be legally allowed in certain jurisdictions. By accepting these terms and conditions you confirm that you are not a resident of a such jurisdiction.
To use our services, or to access this site or some of the resources it has to offer, you may be asked to provide registration details in order to register a user account ("account"). It is a condition of use of this site and our services that all the details you provide are correct, current, and complete. If we believe the details are not correct, current, or complete, we have the right to refuse you access to the site, or any of its resources, and to terminate or suspend your account. Your account must not contain misleading or fraudulent information, including, but not limited to having a non-personal phone number, creating fake reputation information for your account, faking your country of origin or providing fraudulent identification documents.
If we find your account to pose a fraud risk or a risk to Coinplace.pro or our customers, the use of your account and the service may be temporarily limited pending our manual review and/or additional identity verification measures required from you. Furthermore, we have the right to, at our sole discretion, suspend, limit or terminate the use of your account and/or suspend the use of, hide or remove any advertisements or other material you have submitted to the services, if:
1. we have reason to believe that you have acted in violation of these Terms of Service or that any content or material submitted or shared by you in or through the services violates these Terms of Service or the intellectual property rights, other property rights or the right to privacy of any third party;
2. we have reason to believe that your use of the services is in violation of any applicable law or regulation, or that you are using the services in a fraudulent manner or otherwise contrary to the purpose of this Agreement;
3. we have reason to believe that you have supplied false, misleading or deceptive information in connection with your registration, identity verification, transactions or any other use of the services, either to us or to another user;
4. you have not responded to our inquiries or supplied the information requested by us within a reasonable period of time; or
5. we are required to do so under any applicable law, regulation or an order issued by an authority.
If we determine that you have at any previous point in time violated this Agreement or any other agreement that you have entered into with us, we will immediately close, suspend or limit your account and cryptocurrency balance. Although we reserve the right to terminate your use of the services immediately and without hearing you in any of the above circumstances, we wish to deal with such situations in a fair and proportionate manner. Depending on our legal and contractual obligations, the urgency of the issue and the way we decide to balance the interests requiring protection, we will usually strive to inform and hear you before we take actions based on our above-mentioned rights under this Section, particularly if it involves the permanent termination of your account and/or any content or materials associated with it. By using the services, however, you agree and acknowledge that this is not always possible and that we are not in any circumstance liable for any damage, losses, expenses or harm resulting from the use of our rights under this Section.
We have the right, in our sole discretion, to decide on whether and how we support new cryptocurrencies and/or blockchain forks in our services, including also, if necessary.
Without limitation, you agree not to, and not to encourage or allow any other user of the services to
1. use the services or the site (or any part of them) for any illegal purpose;
2. use the services in a manner which may cause the services to be interrupted, damaged, rendered less efficient or such that the effectiveness or functionality of the services is in any way impaired;
3. attempt any unauthorized access to any part or component of the services, bypass or break any security mechanism of the services or use the services in any other manner that poses a security risk to us or any of our users;
4. misrepresent your identity or credentials, or use those of another person, in engaging with us or any other persons on the site or via the services;
5. use the services to harvest or otherwise collect information about others;
6. use the services to engage in or in connection with fraudulent activity;
7. reverse-engineer the services to find limitations or vulnerabilities;
8. launch or facilitate, whether intentionally or unintentionally, a denial of service attack on the services or engage in any other conduct that adversely impacts the availability, reliability, or stability of the services;
9. send, create or reply to so called mailbombs (i.e., emailing copies of a single message to many users, or sending large or multiple files or messages to a single user with malicious intent) or engage in spamming (i.e., unsolicited emailing or messaging for business or other purposes) or undertake any other activity which may adversely affect the operation or enjoyment of this site by any other person;
10. alter or modify any part of the site or the services; or
11. reproduce, sell, resell or otherwise exploit any resource, or access to any resource, contained on this site.
Any passwords used for this site are for individual use only. You shall be responsible for the security of your password (if any). Coinplace.pro shall be entitled to monitor the use of your account and your password and, at its discretion, require you to change the password. If you use a password that Coinplace.pro considers insecure, Coinplace.pro will be entitled to require this to be changed and/or terminate or suspend your account. You are prohibited from using any services or facilities provided in connection with this site to compromise security or tamper with system resources and/or accounts. The use or distribution of tools designed for compromising security (e.g. password guessing programs, cracking tools or network probing tools) is strictly prohibited. If you become involved in any violation of system security, Coinplace.pro reserves the right to release your details to system administrators at other sites in order to assist them in resolving security incidents.
This site may link you to other sites on the Internet. These sites may contain information or material that some people may find inappropriate or offensive. These other sites are not under the control of Coinplace.pro, and you acknowledge that (whether or not such sites are affiliated in any way with Coinplace.pro) Coinplace.pro is not responsible for the accuracy, copyright compliance, legality, decency, or any other aspect of the content of such sites. The inclusion of such a link does not imply endorsement of any site by Coinplace.pro or any association with its operators. Coinplace.pro cannot ensure that you will be satisfied with any products or services that you purchase from any third-party site that links to or from Coinplace.pro since other sites/stores are owned and operated by independent web masters/retailers.
Coinplace.pro reserves the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, all or any part of this site and/or any software, facilities and services on this site, with or without notice, and/or to establish general guidelines and limitations on their use.
You acknowledge and agree that all copyright, trademarks and all other intellectual property rights in and related to this site and our services shall remain at all times owned by us and/or our licensors. You are permitted to use the site and our services only as expressly authorized by us. We reserve all rights not expressly granted in and to this site, the services and the content on this site.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we make no warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, in relation to the site or the services, including but not limited to, implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security, accuracy, condition or completeness, or any implied warranty arising from course of dealing or usage or trade. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we make no warranty that the site or the services will meet your requirements or will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that the site or the server which makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or are fully functional, accurate, or reliable. We will not be responsible or liable to you for any loss, destruction or alteration of content or material as a result of uploading to or downloading from the site. Notwithstanding any other provision in these Terms of Service, nothing shall limit your rights as a consumer under mandatory provisions of applicable consumer protection legislation. If and to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we will not be liable for:
1. any economic losses (including without limitation loss of revenues, profits, contracts, business or anticipated savings); or
2. any loss of goodwill or reputation; or
3. any special or indirect or consequential losses, howsoever arising.
In any case whether or not such losses were within the contemplation of either of us at the date on which the event giving rise to the loss occurred. Without limitation, you (and not us) assume the entire cost of all necessary servicing, repair or correction or correction in the event of any such loss or damage arising. Nothing in these Terms of Service shall exclude or limit our liability based on willful conduct or gross negligence. If and to the extent applicable law does not allow the above limitations of warranty and liability, such limitations shall not apply to you. Indemnity You agree to be fully responsible for (and fully indemnify us against) all claims, liability, damages, losses, costs and expenses, including legal fees, suffered by us and
arising out of or related to any breach of this Agreement by you or any other liabilities incurred by us arising out of your use of the services, or use by any other person accessing the services using your user account, device or internet access account; or your violation of any law or rights of any third party.
If any part of provision this Agreement is deemed unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed to be severable from this Agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforce ability of any of the remaining provisions of the Agreement. This Agreement (as amended from time to time) contains the entire agreement and Agreement understanding between us in respect of all matters which are referred to here in and supersedes any prior written or oral agreement between us relating to such matters. No oral explanation or oral information given by either of us shall alter the interpretation of this Agreement. You confirm that, in agreeing to accept this Agreement, you have not relied on any representation that is not expressly included herein and you agree that you shall have no remedy in respect of any misrepresentation which has not become a term of this Agreement. However, nothing in this Agreement purports to exclude liability for any fraudulent statement or act.
1) end user software and hardware profile information, including, for example, information on browser and operating system settings and version;
2) general data on service usage trends and patterns;
3) other Non-Personal Data as deemed necessary by us to enhance and further develop the services.
● Registration and/or verification for the services, such as by disclosing your information on the registration form, or if requested by us, as part of additional identity verification measures
● Using the service, such as by creating advertisements, taking part in trades or posting on the forums
● Creating a support request on our website, sending us email messages, or through other means of communications directed at us
● Otherwise through the use of the services where Personal Data is required for use and/or participation
The Personal Data we collect and process may include:
● Your name, email address and other contact details, as well as other personal details we may ask and you may provide us in the context of the services for purposes of identification, directing communications and use of the services – please note that if you do not provide this information where requested, parts of the service may be unavailable to you
● Details on your communications with us, including without limitation any messages, notifications, requests and similar sent to us by email, by using the service features or otherwise
● Your account, transaction and service activity information, including without limitation your account settings as well as information on the advertisements and forum posts you have submitted and the trades you have engaged in, your payment details and any information on fees or charges related to your service activity along with any information necessary for their determination and review, and site usage information, such as such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit, IP addresses, browser type, operating system, referring and exit pages, the dates and times of visits, and other site usage behavior
We may use and process your information to:
● Provide our services to you and to enable other users of our services to engage with you in trades, communications and other activities enabled by our services
● Manage your account and your participation in the above-mentioned activities
● Charge you for the use of the services, where applicable, and for debt recovery purposes
● Respond to any issues or inquiries you may have regarding our services and provide you with information relevant to your use of the services, such as updates on scheduled downtime, new features or issues related to your use of or activity within the services
● Contact you with offers or promotions based on how you use the services or inform you about products and services we think may interest you – provided that we have obtained your consent for this where necessary
● Protect and maintain our network and the services, and to prevent, identify and repair any technical problems or security issues
● Verify your identity and to prevent, detect and investigate fraud, money laundering, criminal activity or other misuse of the services
● Meet our legal obligations and protect important interests of ours or those of third parties such as other users of the services
● Perform research and statistical analysis on the services, including observing how our customers use the services
● Better allocate our resources and enhance and improve the services provided to you and other users
● Our premises are physically protected with mechanical and electrical locks and other break-in prevention methods
● Our data connections utilize firewalls and protection from malicious programs, as well as other protection mechanisms and software which improve the security of our telecommunications and data connections
● Only designated persons and a limited amount of our personnel have access to the information. Our personnel have been trained to observe data security in their work.
You have the right to obtain from us confirmation as to whether or not Personal Data concerning you is being processed by us, and where that is the case, access to that Personal Data as well as to have any inaccurate or incomplete Personal Data rectified or completed.