Please read the order conditions carefully before submitting a request for a deal. If you do not agree with these terms, you can return to the previous page and select another ad.
SEPA can be preferred, if you are in the EU countries (the full list). The payment is made to the international account number of the recipient (IBAN). The SEPA framework stipulates that credit and debit transfers to and from SEPA accounts must be completed within one bank working day. This rule applies to all domestic and cross-border transfers from one SEPA account to another.
1. Specify the required number of CPL or the amount in currency that you have allocated for the transaction.
2. Submit a request for a deal.
3. We will send the requisites (Name, IBAN, BIC) to which you need to make a transfer.
4. Make a transfer of funds. Then click on the button "I sent my funds".
5. After creating the transaction, send a copy of your document to verify your identity (a photo of your ID next to your face - you can take a selfie and place it here as an attachment) and receipt for payment.
6. Please feel free to contact with a seller in the chat.
Read order conditions and make sure you can meet them. Use this form to submit an order request, having specified the desired amount. After submitting a request, you will be able to start talking to a trader via Coinplace.pro
Open order requests and inbox are located in the Info section underneath your profile. There, you can chat with a trader.
Please refer to Quick Guide for more information.