1. Specify the required number of the selected crypto or the amount in currency that you have allocated for the transaction.
2. Submit a request for a deal.
3. The seller will send you the requisites (BIC, name of the receiving bank, address of the receiving bank, beneficiary, IBAN or account number) to which you need to make a transfer.
4. Make a transfer of funds. Then click on the button I sent my funds.
5. After creating the transaction, send a copy of your document to verify your identity (a photo of your ID next to your face - you can take a selfie and place it here as an attachment) and receipt for payment.
6. Please feel free to contact with a seller in the chat.
Read order conditions and make sure you can meet them. Use this form to submit an order request, having specified the desired amount. After submitting a request, you will be able to start talking to a trader via Coinplace.pro
Open order requests and inbox are located in the Info section underneath your profile. There, you can chat with a trader.
Please refer to Quick Guide for more information.