Please read the order conditions carefully before submitting a request for a deal. If you do not agree with these terms, you can return to the previous page and select another ad.
1. Specify the required number of the selected crypto or the amount in currency that you have allocated for the transaction.
2. Submit a request for a deal.
3. The seller will send you the requisites (surname, name, etc.) to which you need to make a transfer.
4. Make a transfer of funds. Then click on the button I sent my funds.
5. After creating the transaction, send your MTCN, name, surname and country.
6. Please feel free to contact with a seller in the chat.
Read order conditions and make sure you can meet them. Use this form to submit an order request, having specified the desired amount. After submitting a request, you will be able to start talking to a trader via Coinplace.pro
Open order requests and inbox are located in the Info section underneath your profile. There, you can chat with a trader.
Please refer to Quick Guide for more information.