Please read the order conditions carefully before submitting a request for a deal. If you do not agree with these terms, you can return to the previous page and select another ad.
You should set in the "Obtain" fill the amount of CPL-tokens, which you want to buy (do not forget about the transaction limit), enter a message for the seller and click on the button "Submit request". When you click this button the deal will be started. Be careful, you can cancel the trade only before making the payment. After submitting a request the seller will respond you to accept the transaction details. Open trade requests and message inbox can be found at the ‘Conversations’ section in the top of the page.
SEPA can be preferred, if you are in the EU countries (the full list). The payment is made to the international account number of the recipient (IBAN). The SEPA framework stipulates that credit and debit transfers to and from SEPA accounts must be completed within one bank working day. This rule applies to all domestic and cross-border transfers from one SEPA account to another.
1. Specify the required number of the selected crypto or the amount in currency that you have allocated for the transaction.
2. Submit a request for a deal.
3. The seller will send you the requisites (Name, IBAN, BIC) to which you need to make a transfer.
4. Make a transfer of funds. Then click on the button I sent my funds.
5. After creating the transaction, send a copy of your document to verify your identity (a photo of your ID next to your face - you can take a selfie and place it here as an attachment) and receipt for payment.
6. Please feel free to contact with a seller in the chat.
Read order conditions and make sure you can meet them. Use this form to submit an order request, having specified the desired amount. After submitting a request, you will be able to start talking to a trader via Coinplace.pro
Open order requests and inbox are located in the Info section underneath your profile. There, you can chat with a trader.
Please refer to Quick Guide for more information.